top of page

Races for June 13 Cancelled

Unfortunately we have to cancel tonight's races do to the threat of severe thunderstorms that can produce high winds and large hail. Ultimately this is a decision that we didn't want to make since we have been working on the track since last Friday night at 1:00 am and have worked on it every day since. But we cannot take that chance having race teams, fans, and track staff on the property if these large storms come through. We will be back in action next Friday night with our on track autograph session and Families for fallen service members night sponsored by Meineke of Bourbanais.


bottom of page